Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Full cost is due on booking. The booking can only be regarded as firm, when the full payment has been received and written confirmation given.
2. Payment can be made by cash, cheque(in advance) or Bank transfer -please phone for bank details. Please make any cheques payable to Napton Fields Holiday Cottages.
Your booking will be confirmed by email upon reciept of payment.
3. The cottages will be available to let from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and cease at 10 a.m. on the day of departure. (11 am Sundays) Unless prior consent has been given by the owners.
4. At any time (day or night) your cottage is restricted to the number of persons on the booking confirmation up to a maximum occupancy of that cottage, unless prior consent has been given by the owners. In the event that the maximum occupancy is exceeded we have the right to revoke the booking without refund.
5. The owners are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to personal possessions, vehicles or personal accident whilst on the premises.
6. The hirer will take all reasonable care of the property and its contents and will leave equipment, furnishings, utensils etc. in a clean and tidy condition on departure.
7. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning by any member of the group.
8. In the event of cancellation our policy is: For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to check in time (after 3:00 PM ) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
9. The Property is let on the basis that there is no right to remain in the property by the hirer or any person allowed into the property by him.
10. For the comfort of our guests, there is a no-smoking policy in the cottages.
11. To comply with fire safety regulations, please do not use naked flames in or candles in the cottages.
12. The Cart Barn & The Stable are both accessed via a small step & The Granary two steps, regrettably making them unsuitable for wheelchair users.
13. On departure all keys must be left on the inside of the door or handed to the owners. Please inform us before you leave.
14. We do not currently have facilities to charge your Electric Vehicle.
A list of nearby EV Charging points can be provided on request.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES must vehicles be charged using extension leads in the cottages.
15. We would love to know if your stay with us has been a pleasant one.
Any feedback or reviews will be appreciated to ensure we are providing the best experience we can for our guests.
16. Sorry no pets allowed in any of the cottages.
Thank you, I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Napton Fields Holiday Cottages.